Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » The Crazies (2010)

Author Topic: The Crazies (2010)
Sam Graham
AKA: "The Evil Sam Graham". Wackiness ensues.

- posted 03-08-2010 08:25 AM      Profile for Sam Graham   Author's Homepage   Email Sam Graham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CINEMA: Megaplex 20 at the District, South Jordan, UT
AUDITORIUM: 4
PRESENTATION: 35mm/Mystery Meat Digital
PRESENTATION PROBLEMS: None [Cool]
RATING: Two and one half stars (out of four)

Somebody here still knows how to run a film projector. Nice steady picture.

THE PLOT: Some dude goes crazy. Then some other dudes go crazy. Wackiness ensues.

This is a very little nonsense straightforward zombie action flick with a bend on the dark side (there's no camp factor here) and minimal 'wandering' sequences. The effects/music soundtrack is mixed well. It also has an excellent horror car wash scene. Having said that, it also doesn't really stand out as something special.

I was surprised with how many whole families attended this with children just barely in their teens. But the kids all seemed cool with it.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: