Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Clue (1985)

Author Topic: Clue (1985)
John B. Keathley
Film Handler

- posted 06-21-2009 05:15 PM      Profile for John B. Keathley   Email John B. Keathley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DALLAS INWOOD THEATRE
AUDITORIUM 1 - DOWNSTAIRS
PRESENTATION - The sound was in MONO, which was no surprise. The print looked fairly decent compared to some of the train wrecks I've seen at midnight shows. A few roller scratches in the film, but glad to see there were not any colored scratches. ONCE AGAIN, they must have cut the A/C off at 12:45 am (timer, I guess) because the auditorium was hot as hell! Maybe it didn't help that I racked up a $40 bar tab before the film.

|  IP: Logged

John Lasher
Master Film Handler

- posted 06-22-2009 12:23 PM      Profile for John Lasher   Author's Homepage   Email John Lasher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the film is in mono, it would have been mono no matter what

James Westbrook
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-22-2009 03:16 PM      Profile for James Westbrook   Email James Westbrook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder which one of the three endings the Inwood had.
I also wonder if our friend liked or disliked the movie.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: