Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Superhero

Author Topic: Superhero
Louis Belloisy
Expert Film Handler

- posted 03-29-2008 09:14 PM      Profile for Louis Belloisy   Author's Homepage   Email Louis Belloisy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this would be another turd but I have to admit, I liked it. Love Leslie Nelson and his humor. Shades of Naked Gun and the Airplane series. The producers really screwed up, the credits come on early on and most or all the audience leaves and then comes some of the funniest scenes when the credits go off screen. I have yet so see someone stay for the "outtakes"

I will give it 5 out of 5. [Smile]

Louis

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 03-30-2008 01:09 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a joke post, right?

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 03-30-2008 02:11 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(and I thought "10K B.C." was bad...when it's time to close the jokebook, please leave it closed)

0/5 rating for sure.

Don Anderson
Master Film Handler

- posted 04-01-2008 07:26 PM      Profile for Don Anderson   Email Don Anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I actually liked it too! Not the best film, but I was laughing at a bunch of the gags. [Smile]

Phil Blake
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-12-2008 10:48 PM      Profile for Phil Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote: Louis Belloisy
Love Leslie Nelson and his humor.
I too have enjoyed some of Leslie's past work , I was hoping this was going to rate above the others who brought us "Date Movie" and "Meet the Spartans" which I noticed got many comments on here [Embarrassed]

But I was disappointed I was only just slightly better that the rest and why they insist on inserting more content in after the credit roll I will never know , the people who watch these shows bolt the minute credits hit the screen and leave behind more trash than you could imagine , maybe thats why they bolt. It is a waste of film and time inserting more crap this way.

1 out of 5

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: