Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » TMNT 2007

Author Topic: TMNT 2007
Justin Gorka
Expert Film Handler

- posted 03-15-2007 02:49 PM      Profile for Justin Gorka   Email Justin Gorka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never really understood the turtle thing so thought I'd preview this one to see what the fuss is/was about.
Looks good, sounds good and zippy, but just didn't get it. Was like watching any old pre-pubesent action cartoon. Sorry to those who are into these things...not for me. Sure it will do well as all the floor staff are itching(yeah they could do with a shower) to watch it.
Watched Factory Girl afterwards, now that I enjoyed!

|  IP: Logged

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-16-2007 05:11 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Justin, just because it's the perfectionist in me,

Would you mind putting the year in your title in parenthesis? It just looks odd next to the other ones...

Justin Gorka
Expert Film Handler

- posted 03-16-2007 02:58 PM      Profile for Justin Gorka   Email Justin Gorka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You mean in brackets? Sorry Will do from now on!

Adam Martin
I'm not even gonna point out the irony.

- posted 03-16-2007 03:51 PM      Profile for Adam Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Martin       Edit/Delete Post 
Search bait: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (yes, it's not really the title, but whatever.)

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 03-16-2007 08:45 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Justin: He means, please edit the thread title on THIS thread in addition to your future ones.

Parentheses: ( )
Brackets: [ ]

(in the U.S., at least)

Justin Gorka
Expert Film Handler

- posted 03-17-2007 08:05 PM      Profile for Justin Gorka   Email Justin Gorka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and you can't spell colour right!

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 03-22-2007 02:42 PM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup]

Ron Curran
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 03-22-2007 08:03 PM      Profile for Ron Curran   Author's Homepage   Email Ron Curran   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John, it is good of you to use sign language for the hearing impaired on this site.

Jared Thornton
Film Handler

- posted 03-24-2007 04:06 AM      Profile for Jared Thornton   Email Jared Thornton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This movie was boring plain and simple. It wasn't bad, it just did a very poor job of making you care about anything going on, on screen.

As a fan of the Turtles I had reasonably high hopes for this one resurrecting the franchise, but it was so boring I think it put it to sleep. [sleep] [sleep]

Tracy Bellar
Film Handler

- posted 04-01-2007 03:51 PM      Profile for Tracy Bellar   Author's Homepage   Email Tracy Bellar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think tey are hitting the bottom of the barrel when they remake a movie from the eighties. The originals aren't even 20 years old yet. Too close to the old movies. Man this makes me feel old.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: