Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Underworld: Evolution (2005)

Author Topic: Underworld: Evolution (2005)
Kurt Zupin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-24-2006 01:43 PM      Profile for Kurt Zupin   Email Kurt Zupin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
---POSSIBLE SPOILERS---

Went and watched this one yesterday afternoon at one of the local Harkins...must say there bathroom is freaking clean as hell...anyway on to the movie. I wasn't much of a fan of the first one, it had some cool FX's. So I wasn't sure if I should even go to this one, but its KATE 'FREAKING' BECKINSALE and she my friends is one hot mamma. Plus GF#1 wanted to see it (all rights for the GF#1 go to Sam)

Well after running out to get GF#1 sweater cause she was cold, I got back in just to read the end of the scroll. Once the first Vamp showed up dressed in the ancient battle gear I was locked in ...the oppening scene was awsome. And it was gory as hell, which I don't really recall the first one being as gory. It had its moments like the "hey lets have sex here scene"...out of place if you ask me...but very enjoyable to see Kate in that light **GRECO**

Even with some of the flawed FX's this film was pretty good and had a decent story, I liked the fact that they picked up right after the first one, no 6.5 months later crap. This film makes me want to see the third one.

All in all I give it [fu] [fu] [fu] out of 5

The GRECO factor is at all all time high of 10/10 for both Kate Bechinsale and the other two chicks [Eek!]

|  IP: Logged

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-24-2006 02:39 PM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boy...I think it is pretty cool I have my own rating system....maybe I should join Ebert & Roeper and give a Greco factor on all the movies!!!

Now that I heard it is a great film for me, I'll see it Thursday

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: