Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Saw 2 (2005)

Author Topic: Saw 2 (2005)
Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-29-2005 03:16 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woah!!!

This sequel started a little slow, but once it got going....DAMN!!!
All I gotta say is there is a wild twist near the end that will BLOW YOUR MIND from the first one.

Absolutely AWESOME for a sequel.

Movie 4/5
Twist at the end 5/5

Absolutely cool movie.

|  IP: Logged

Michael Gonzalez
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-29-2005 07:14 PM      Profile for Michael Gonzalez   Email Michael Gonzalez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I actually didnt see the first one but always meant to catch it sometime on DVD. I didnt really care too much about seeing this one going in but I was pleasently suprised. For a horror movie it was pretty good. I would say 4 1/2 out of 5 stars for a horror genre and maybe 2 1/2 out of 5 for a regular movie rating.

Lyle Romer
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 10-30-2005 11:02 PM      Profile for Lyle Romer   Email Lyle Romer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On it's own, this was a very good movie. Compared to the first one, it was a little dissapointing. It just didn't have the edge and constant tension that the original had. I think it was a result of the higher budget that there were too many characters.

It was entertaining and had some good twists to keep you off guard.

I guess it'll be "Saw 3" coming in October 2006!

2 3/4 out of 5

William Leland III
Master Film Handler

- posted 11-02-2005 09:34 AM      Profile for William Leland III   Author's Homepage   Email William Leland III   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
6 beers out of a 12 pack [beer]

pretty good considering the first SAW was really good. i didn't really care for all the type cast characters. the big bully, the calm older man, the pretty blond girl, the slut girl, the little kid, the scary hood looking guy and the druggie girl. i was hoping for all the charactes to be killed.

the tag line is "there will be blood" well they coverd their ass because the blood is everywhere. the best part of the move is the old man "jigsaw" talking. they explain more qabout him and why he does this.

there is a suprise but if u SAW 1 (pun intended), there should be no suprise.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: