Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Cry Wolf

Author Topic: Cry Wolf
Don Anderson
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-16-2005 07:44 PM      Profile for Don Anderson   Email Don Anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my gosh, what a terrible movie. Product placement galore, watch for the Pepsi cans/bottles. Boring storyline, crappy editing, ripped of music (I thought that I was listening to the soundtrack score of Resident Evil). Very flat contrast print, no true blacks, just dark gray. Ending was no surprise, and it sucks. Jon BonJovi was so so. Only positive thing that I can comment on, is the british kid has a really nice haircut! Other than that, avoid at all costs. [bs]

|  IP: Logged

William Leland III
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-22-2005 11:59 AM      Profile for William Leland III   Author's Homepage   Email William Leland III   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3 beers out of a 12 pack [beer]

this is a stupid movie. everything sucks about it, it tries to build up the audience's anticipation to an exciting ending but falls short. everyone is type cast, the story is not original, the script is crap and needed to be re written. the lead actor has an english accent which peaks at the wrong times, they try and give us important back ground info on these characters but its a waste nobody cares.

++++++++++++++++spoiler spoiler spoiler +++++++++++++
the ending as i refered to early on is not good. the writer wanted to throw a loop to the audience. lets go one way then another. just like most horror movies the killer is right along with us for the ride, which come no suprise to us becasue every director has tried to take a basic horror movie and throw that classic loop at the end. we almost expect it now.

the best part of the movie is from the trailer, the girl in the bathroom taking a pic of herself. that was the only reason to see themovie but the trailer shows you all u need to see.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: