Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Man of the House

Author Topic: Man of the House
Don Anderson
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-25-2005 02:33 AM      Profile for Don Anderson   Email Don Anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely DREADFUL. Bad script, and a handful of hot chicks that even with their presence, can't make the film fly. Our print had terrible low contrast and a few reels that were very magenta. Plotless 100 minutes of crap, with fake tits, tight asses, lots of plastic surgery, lip jobs, and a hispanic accent that appears and disappears throughout the movie. I wanted to vomit up my popcorn after sitting through it. [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

|  IP: Logged

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 02-25-2005 04:33 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
EXCELLENT! Absolutely perfectly written and carried out, the whole thing "just works". I couldn't give this one any higher stars. In fact I will officially rate it right now as 5 out of 5 stars!!! Of course I am speaking of Don's review.

Getting to my review of the movie, I would have to give it at best 2 out of 5 stars. It is stupid, senseless and completely predictable in every way. Don't waste part of your life on this one.

Rich Granata
Film Handler

- posted 02-25-2005 07:08 AM      Profile for Rich Granata   Email Rich Granata   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad, you give a good review. Everyone, that is his happy fayce. Sorry couldn't resist.

:|

What a piece of a movie.

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-25-2005 09:22 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about the eye candy? I really wanna see this one for boobs. [Big Grin]

James R. Hammonds, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 02-25-2005 11:53 AM      Profile for James R. Hammonds, Jr   Email James R. Hammonds, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Save yourself the trouble
Read My Boobs - Obviously NOT WORK SAFE!

Jason Black
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-25-2005 04:33 PM      Profile for Jason Black   Author's Homepage   Email Jason Black   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man.. what can I say.. I really know how to pick a winner these days...If it weren't for the TnA in this flick.. there would be pretty much nothing to see at all..

Well, maybe the Happy Fayyyce lady.

I should have watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman... which could also be the story of my wife.. LOL... [Smile]

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 02-25-2005 06:08 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, ok, ok...MAYBE Richard will like this one. I'm not sure though because there is only hinting of boobs shown, you don't actually see anything.

Let us know if you have a happy faaayyce when watching this Richard.

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-26-2005 03:24 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't stop staring at my screen 3 while I was in the field....DAMN...I gotta see this on Monday.

Richard Greco
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 03-02-2005 12:18 AM      Profile for Richard Greco   Email Richard Greco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, a little late on the review, but here goes. The plot of this movie SUCKED. Tommy Lee Jones was very funny as he always has this strange sense of humor.

The only reason to see this film....the 5 cheerleaders....DAMN!!! [Eek!] [Big Grin] [sex] [thumbsup]

Jason M Miller
Master Film Handler

- posted 03-06-2005 02:16 AM      Profile for Jason M Miller   Email Jason M Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The whole time while screening this movie the only thing I could think of is "DO NOT PICK UP THE NAPKINS ON THE FLOOR WHEN CLEANING" There were so many un-needed scences of the chearleaders "showing them selfs off".

*Sorry to get off topic but this is my 100th POST [Big Grin]

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: