Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)

Author Topic: Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)
Jason M Miller
Master Film Handler

- posted 09-10-2004 10:48 AM      Profile for Jason M Miller   Email Jason M Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This movie was good, there is very little down time between action sequences. The action can get very fast paces and some times it is hard see everything that is going on. But over all I would have to rate it 4 out of 5 smiles: [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Frown]

|  IP: Logged

Aaron Garman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-10-2004 02:30 PM      Profile for Aaron Garman   Email Aaron Garman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Story was pretty lame, but the action was great. I felt the soundmix was also extremely well done. Much better than the original film in my opinion. Oh, and Jill Valentine was cute. [Roll Eyes]

AJG

Greg Davis
Film Handler

- posted 09-13-2004 12:56 AM      Profile for Greg Davis   Email Greg Davis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I saw Milla Jovovich flying through a stained glass window on a motorcycle, I said to myself, this is genius. I mean, wow. A stained glass window. Thats like, priceless. And than the hat trick, she totally like just backflips off of it and shoots the gas tank. By the way, gasoline is explosive, so it blew up. And she has killer aim.

Why oh why did I buy this poster off of Ebay? A let down. sadly. Jill Valentine can't act, and the same suspense trick was used like 5 or 6 times, which is that scene when they were ABOUT to get attacked by a dog but then the dogs got shot, or when they were ABOUT to get killed by Lickers than Milla showed up, or when they were ABOUT to get killed by Nemesis but than Milla showed up, or when they were ABOUT to end the movie ... and then Milla showed up. You get the point. But fun to see, thats no doubt. looks cool, fun action.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: