Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Old School

Author Topic: Old School
Jacob Huber
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-09-2003 03:48 AM      Profile for Jacob Huber   Email Jacob Huber   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saw this at the sneak preview this Saturday. Turned out to be a really funny movie, and thankfully no toilet humour (although full of some sexual). Vince Vaughn and Will Farrel stole the show from "star" Luke Wilson. Vince Vaughn, most notable for playing complete intolerable jerks in Swingers and Made, is pretty good and occasionally very funny, while Farrel is his usual outrageous self. Lots of laughs to be had here.

6.5/10

|  IP: Logged

Darren Crimmins
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-15-2003 06:28 PM      Profile for Darren Crimmins   Email Darren Crimmins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found that as far as comedy aspect goes, it was hilarious. Found myself laughing out loud by myself in an empty theater. But the movie drags at points and at those points they attempt some "semi-serious plot stuff" [Roll Eyes] [Smile] . Overall, pretty funny and doesn't have as much of the Tom Green style "Road Trip" disgusting degrading humor.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: