Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Just Married

Author Topic: Just Married
Evans A Criswell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 01-01-2003 10:04 PM      Profile for Evans A Criswell   Author's Homepage   Email Evans A Criswell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Attendance: 2003/01/01 19:00/19:30 (botched starting problem), Regal Hollywood 18, Huntsville, AL, Auditorium 13, Flat

This movie was a great way to start off the new year. "Cute" is a great way to describe it. This sneak preview came close to selling out and the audience loved it. There were many funny scenes. It's got plenty of slapstick style comedy that will play well to the younger crowd (high school and college age). While this wasn't the best comedy I've seen, it was definitely one of the better ones.

Strongly recommended -- and probably best seen with at least a fair-sized crowd.

Funny note: When I first saw the post by James Hammonds in the print information thread for this movie, I thought I was looking at the Film-Yak thread, and I thought ol' James was announcing that he'd gotten married (until I clicked on it). [Big Grin]

Image and sound were fine, but show was started at 7:00 instead of 7:30 as it should have. The show was stopped at 7:15 and was restarted around 7:35 right where it left off, 10 minutes into the movie, so that most people in the auditorium missed the first 10 minutes! (To stay on the topic of reviewing the movie rather than discussing this problem, see the "Stopping and restarting a movie after 15 minutes" thread in the Film Handler's Forum.)

|  IP: Logged

James R. Hammonds, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-02-2003 03:31 AM      Profile for James R. Hammonds, Jr   Email James R. Hammonds, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha!
Me married.
That won't happen for quite a while.
Need a girlfriend first.
That won't happen until someone pursues me. [Smile]

Daniel Boisson
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-14-2003 09:55 PM      Profile for Daniel Boisson   Email Daniel Boisson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoyed this film very much. 'Cute' is a very good word to describe it. I can just see all that happening to me when I get married...

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: