Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Session 9

Author Topic: Session 9
Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 10-15-2002 03:45 AM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This movie made me so creeped out that after it was over I checked my doors and windows, checked on my daughter and my cats, and made sure my gun was loaded.

Needles to say, I loved this movie. It is one of the better movies that isn't necessarily a BOO scare you movie, but it is so high on the creepy level, it made my skin crawl. A very good view into multiple personality disorder and involuntary homicide.

Very good on my scale. Worth a great look into if you haven't seen it.

Mind you it seems to move very slow, but that is the pacing of this movie. It all works in the end.

Dave

|  IP: Logged

Don Anderson
Master Film Handler

- posted 10-15-2002 09:36 PM      Profile for Don Anderson   Email Don Anderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, great film. But, it never played in the Milwaukee market. So, I had to resort to buying it on DVD. Creepy website too!

Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 10-19-2002 04:12 AM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About this film, having watched it three times now (still creepy). It is shot on video. Didn't notice it at first, home video will do that to you. But it is video. It is video done well, but still video. I don't know why they chose video, this is the type of film with georgeous slow push shots that need a good scope film.

Discovered the video artifacts during sunlight scenes.

But I still consider this one of my favorite videos, that should have been a film.

Dave

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: