Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » Film Handlers' Movie Reviews   » Out Cold

Author Topic: Out Cold
Evans A Criswell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-24-2001 10:10 PM      Profile for Evans A Criswell   Author's Homepage   Email Evans A Criswell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Attendance: Regal River Oaks Cinema 8, Decatur, AL, 2001/11/24 16:20, Auditorium 8 (DTS, 26 foot screen), Flat

This was a funny movie that I expect to be playing at parties when the DVD comes out. The strange thing is, now that I'm posting this review, I can't really figure out why I liked the movie that much. It did make me laugh, although the story was quite predictable, and I knew what some of the jokes were going to be ahead of time due to seeing the trailer.

Take a bunch of dummies that are good friends that like to play jokes on each other, throw in the standard "boy must decide between two girls", and "evil guy buying out and taking over the town", and you've got this movie. Don't get me wrong, this is a fun movie to watch, although you know that the guy is going to get one of the girls, and the dummies that are friends are going to overthrow the evil guy. It still makes people laugh, though.

The presentation was perfect. (Film done right.) This particular theatre (Regal River Oaks) has, by far, the largest percentage of presentations with no notable defects than any other I attend.

------------------
Evans A Criswell
Huntsville-Decatur Movie Theatre Information Site

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: