Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Feature Info, Trailer Attachments & REAL Credit Offsets   » X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)

Author Topic: X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
Shawn M. Martin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 05-20-2014 11:13 AM      Profile for Shawn M. Martin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
20th Century Fox
Deluxe Digital Cinema
2D/3D
Includes two 3D versions: 4fL (standard) and 6fL ("XBrite 3D")
2048 x 858 (2K scope)
Run Time: 2:11:26
Listed Credits Offset: 2:11:26
(There's a note: "Please set your end credit offset to the total run time of the feature, there is a special promotional piece at the end for the guests to enjoy.")
5.1/7.1 Audio (also in Dolby Atmos)
2D: 185 GB (5.1), 194 GB (7.1)
3D 4fL: 225 GB (5.1), 234 GB (7.1)
3D 6fL: 225 GB (5.1), 233 GB (7.1)

Also has a "Rio 2" 3D glasses PSA (4fL & 6fL).

|  IP: Logged

Magnus Almqvist
Film Handler

- posted 05-21-2014 04:45 PM      Profile for Magnus Almqvist   Email Magnus Almqvist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First credit offset: 02:02:52.
Checked and verified by myself.

Jeff Kuschel
Film Handler

- posted 05-22-2014 08:38 AM      Profile for Jeff Kuschel   Email Jeff Kuschel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From Deluxe Digital Support

Please see the REVISED End Credit Offset for XMEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The new end credit time is 2:04:20. You must update your playlist and programming to reflect this.

X-MEN: Days of Future Past

REVISED 5/21
Studio: Twentieth Century Fox
Feature Run Time: 2:11:26
End Credit Offset: 2:04:20
Image Format: SCOPE
Audio Format: 5.1/7.1
File Size: VARIES
Rating: PG-13

Marcel Birgelen
Film God

- posted 05-22-2014 06:54 PM      Profile for Marcel Birgelen   Email Marcel Birgelen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IMHO, the "promotional piece" at the end isn't worth keeping the lights down...

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 05-22-2014 09:29 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They can blow me with that whole "keep the lights down" nonsense. That's all I need is for some little old lady to trip and fall in the dark while the credits are running.

What I do is raise the lights to "mid" when any credits are on screen and I put in another set of cues to lower the lights for the extra scene(s). Lately none of the extra scenes have been worth waiting for anyway.

Monte L Fullmer
Film God

- posted 05-23-2014 12:30 AM      Profile for Monte L Fullmer   Email Monte L Fullmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya, probably will do the "Credit Cue" thing tomorrow on my four houses, but for tonight for our Thurs night screening, I added a 10sec black MOS clip at the end to contain the "credit" and "end" cue, with the credit with a one second delay at the beginning of the clip.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: