Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Feature Info, Trailer Attachments & REAL Credit Offsets   » Important change on Keeping Up with the Steins

Author Topic: Important change on Keeping Up with the Steins
Martin Ubilluz
Film Handler

- posted 05-12-2006 03:01 AM      Profile for Martin Ubilluz   Email Martin Ubilluz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know there was a post about this but its way on page 3 but i just want to make shure every one who is getting or has the print Keeping Up with the Steins know and dont expect something and get something else
the person who posted oviousely did not get the movie or looked at it.

It is only SRD 2 month ago i previewed it for Doris Roberts and the producer of the movie and this month got another print for one of my features. IMDB and the site about the movies all state it is Quad track and the can even said it is quad track but the movie only has SRD and is cyan we had it set up in a theater with DTS and no infer red for the cyan (big problem) and i went to talk to the producer and explained him the problem and he said no prints are quad track and all prints are:

flat
SR SRD ( cyan )
6 reels
attached : heart of the game

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: