Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Feature Info, Trailer Attachments & REAL Credit Offsets   » "What Alice Found" (2003)

Author Topic: "What Alice Found" (2003)
Steve Kraus
Film God

- posted 01-19-2004 12:39 PM      Profile for Steve Kraus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What Alice Found
Castle Hill
5 reels
1.85 (from consumer grade standard def video camera)
Left-Right Stereo (non-Dolby NR, non-matrix)*

* this from several confusing notes on the cans & a call to the distributor. Definitely stereo--if there was any doubt I looked at some while watching a scope set up for an X/Y trace. It's stereo but only minimally so for the most part.

I set up a custom format: Copy Format 05 (Dolby Stereo SR) and go back and set NR to "none" and optical decoding to Left/Right Direct OR to "Non Sync" which is the same thing except the matrix will be used to send out of phase info to the surrounds for some ambience.

Volume was good at 5.5 on a system that 99% of the time stays at 7.0.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: