Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Feature Info, Trailer Attachments & REAL Credit Offsets   » Peter Pan (request)

Author Topic: Peter Pan (request)
Evans A Criswell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-14-2002 07:26 PM      Profile for Evans A Criswell   Author's Homepage   Email Evans A Criswell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Requesting print info for "Peter Pan". Here in Huntsville, the Regal Madison Square 12 is getting a print. I'm most curious as to how the Academy image is printed on the new prints. Is it "1.37:1 within the normal flat 1.85:1 area", or is it original 1.37:1 that will be cropped to 1.85:1 when projected?

|  IP: Logged

Evans A Criswell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-18-2002 01:37 PM      Profile for Evans A Criswell   Author's Homepage   Email Evans A Criswell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It appears that the ads for my local Madison Square 12 had "Return to Neverland" advertised as "Peter Pan", and even the Fandango link went to the 1953 "Peter Pan" review by mistake. So, I guess there are no rerelease prints of "Peter Pan" at this time, so my request was based on an error.

Dick Vaughan
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-19-2002 02:54 AM      Profile for Dick Vaughan   Author's Homepage   Email Dick Vaughan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Evans

If you fancy a short trip you can see a new print of Peter Pan ,the original,not Return To Neverland , here in Bradford at 4pm on Monday March 11th.

BVI are producing new prints of a number of their classics in conjunction with Walt's 100th Birthday. In the UK they are only being screened in three venues ,Glasgow Film Theatre, The Barbican Centre in London and here at The National Museum Of Photography,Film & Television in Bradford. http://www.bradfordfilmfestival.org.uk/page.asp?id=advance

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: