Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Feature Info, Trailer Attachments & REAL Credit Offsets   » Vanilla Sky

Author Topic: Vanilla Sky
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 12-10-2001 05:18 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
7 reels
Paramount
ETS depot
Deluxe Hollywood lab
SRD/DTS only
1.85 flat

Attached:
We Were Soldiers

Loose:
Orange County (beware these are scope)
Changing Lanes
Unfaithful
Bad Company
A Beautiful Mind
Hart's War
I Am Sam
Queen of the Damned
Shipping News

Special note: Many film cans will be coming with the label "show print". These are NOT actual show prints. They only denote Kodak 2393 stock in certain markets, where Kodak 2383 stock is used for regular markets.

Also, prepare yourself for some damned sloppy printing. This is probably the worst print I have EVER ran that was new from the lab. Tons of tiny black specs (not dirt), one frame vertical lines (resembling a scratch, but clearly not a scratch) and this was one of the "show prints"! Oddly enough, even though it is flat and came from the Deluxe Hollywood lab which is notorious for piss poor registration with their prints, this one was rock solid! Go figure.

|  IP: Logged

John Wilson
Film God

- posted 12-27-2001 04:05 AM      Profile for John Wilson   Email John Wilson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not rock solid here...from Canadian Deluxe labs and bounces around more that a Michael Jordan retirement.

German Marin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-16-2002 06:03 PM      Profile for German Marin   Email German Marin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How long is Vanilla Sky? We'll show it friday night and I would like to know the finish time.

John T. Hendrickson, Jr
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-16-2002 06:27 PM      Profile for John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Email John T. Hendrickson, Jr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Running time is 2'16".

German Marin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-16-2002 07:45 PM      Profile for German Marin   Email German Marin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you John.

Michael Brown
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-14-2002 05:56 AM      Profile for Michael Brown   Email Michael Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had a UK print and the rating card at the head of reel 1 seemed to be out of focus. I had the lense in focus for the ads/trailers then I refocused on the rating card (seeing it was out). Then the focus of the film seemed to be a bit soft.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: