Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Feature Info, Trailer Attachments & REAL Credit Offsets   » The Wedding Planner

Author Topic: The Wedding Planner
Gracia L. Babbidge
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-26-2001 05:56 AM      Profile for Gracia L. Babbidge   Author's Homepage   Email Gracia L. Babbidge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
studio: Columbia / Sony
5 Reels
aspect: flat
sound formats: SR / SRD / SDDS
depot: Technicolor
attached: Saving Silverman
inlcuded: The Mexican, The Brothers

(According to the piece of paper shoved into the can with the film, there was also supposed to be another trailer included, for Sweet November if I remember correctly, yet, it wasn't shipped with my print. Go figure.)

------------------
In some cultures, what I do is considered normal.

|  IP: Logged

Greg Kristopik
Film Handler

- posted 01-29-2001 10:38 PM      Profile for Greg Kristopik   Email Greg Kristopik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got all three enclosed trailers of The Mexican, The Brothers, and Sweet November along with Saving Silverman.

Apparently there was supposed to be The Glass House attached so I was surprised to see Saving Silverman on there.

|  IP: Logged

Michael Coate
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 02-17-2001 11:54 AM      Profile for Michael Coate   Email Michael Coate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CORRECTION:

"The Wedding Planner" is scope.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: