Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » F/S 35mm equipment

Author Topic: F/S 35mm equipment
Michael Wilkinson
The Entertainment King of Colusa and Beyond

- posted 12-18-2017 04:47 PM      Profile for Michael Wilkinson   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Wilkinson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At the risk of being publicly humiliated I have a bunch of 35mm stuff that needs to find its way to a new home. Included in what I have are:
Simplex XL and Simplex 35 (manual turret) projector heads
Simplex 1007 and Simplex 5 Star soundheads
Strong Super Lumex Lamphouses
Strong Platter with MUT
Strong 1kw-120VAC rectifiers
Christie 2k-3k rectifiers
Lots more and vintage stuff too. It all has to go. If interested please message or email: colusatheatre@gmail.com

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: