Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » Automaticket mgem 5: seria number 7181

Author Topic: Automaticket mgem 5: seria number 7181
Joshua Williams
Film Handler

- posted 01-19-2015 09:45 PM      Profile for Joshua Williams   Email Joshua Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me introduce myself, I'm Joshua Williams I live in fairfield, ia. I spent two years of my life working at the local movie theater. Very unique theater, originally named the Orpheum theatre. The theatre actually had dorm rooms above for our local college, "Parsons college," many dorm room including an open shower that everyone shared! The basement of the theatre was full of storage, countless movie theatre seats, "which I had restored 6 of them." Old movie projectors, marquee letters,"I grabed all of the letters to spell my name," and yes I did have permission! I worked as a doorman, my duties were to thread the film, 35 mm film and to start the film making sure quality met the customers need. Along with helping snack bar, additional customers, and handling money. It definetly got stressful at times, but I have to admit I loved every minute of it! Any how our theatre unfortunately went under and we sold out to a bigger corperate business who tore everything out. I luckily was offered the "cemcorp automaticket machine model mgem 5." Ever since I worked there that ticket machine was part of work crew, we all got long like we were family and even though that ticket machine didn't work it was still a part of group. I still remember the night a buddy and mine had hit beer under that ticket machine and our manager found it a week later and just assumed it had been there for years! Lol. But to get on with why I'm posting on here, I'm restoring my machine right now and any advice on getting parts, fuse sizes, full restoration value would be a great help!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: