Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » Found

Author Topic: Found
Jay Glaus
Expert Film Handler

- posted 06-01-2013 12:20 PM      Profile for Jay Glaus   Author's Homepage   Email Jay Glaus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
We went digital on two of our four screens (and of course got rid of the 35mm installations), but are looking to put 35mm alongside digital on our second screen, for movies we can still get in 35 if we can do this for the right price. It makes it easier to move to our smaller screen, than trying to exchange a digital hard drive for a print (till we can get out third screen digital)

I'm looking for a pedestal and a lamphouse that supports a 3k or 4k lamp (had big sky and Xenex II's before). If you have anything, send me an email and preferably a picture to jay.glaus@yahoo.com

While you can't put a price on trying to win Film Tech's "Who did the last 35mm installation", you can on the equipment. So just let me know what you are looking to get for what you have.
Thanks!
Jay

PS, I'm located in Pittsburgh PA

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: