Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » FS: Neumade brand Zebra Splicing Tape!! - SOLD!

Author Topic: FS: Neumade brand Zebra Splicing Tape!! - SOLD!
Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 10-05-2011 12:08 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap! For sale is 3 mint/complete/sealed sleeves of Neumade zebra splicing tape. 8 rolls per sleeve. I know you still run film and it is getting harder and harder to find stuff. But I'm here for you. I love you. That is why I'm offering you the opportunity to give me money for these rolls of splicing tape. The cool thing about this tape is that is had yellow stripes which makes it EASY to break down prints. And that's what it's all about, right? It will make breaking down prints so easy that you probably won't even realize you're doing it. But I will realize that you have given me money. Here is a picture of the product:

-

For a limited time only! Buy all three sleeves and receive an extra roll of zebra tape! This roll is not sealed in a sleeve, but it is new/mint/complete/unused (my cat found it somewhere and brought it to me, true story). Since it's not in a sleeve, I can put it in a sandwich bag or something for you. So that's 25 rolls of splicing tape for the price of 24 AND a sandwich bag! Holy cow, someone call the president!

I don't use zebra tape so I really don't have a clue how old this is. But I did peel back part of the bonus roll and it still is sticky. But it is at least old enough to where is was made when Neumade was still servicing the theater industry.

Price: PM me a reasonable offer. Please consider shipping in your offer. To help calculate shipping, each roll weighs 500 pounds. Cat not included.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: