Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » FS: Motiograph AA, Soundhead, Lamphouse

Author Topic: FS: Motiograph AA, Soundhead, Lamphouse
Cody Martin
Expert Film Handler

- posted 08-15-2010 06:39 PM      Profile for Cody Martin   Author's Homepage   Email Cody Martin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reposting this as the last buyer fell through.

With me moving recently, I need to sell my older projector setup.

Motiograph AA
SH7500 Soundhead (has a stereo cell and JaxLight kit in it)
Orcon 1600 single phase rectifier/lamphouse (needs a new hour counter)
Kelmar Reel Arms (these can be used with Platter Guidance Hardware)
UA/Kelmar Automation (I believe these were originally used with the barcode readers...I mainly used for lamp/motor).
Parts motion head
Parts sound head
Random sprockets, plates, etc (I'm still finding items in boxes!)
120v halogen bulb lamphouse

I used the projector for about 4-6 hours every week during the summer the past few years. This is pretty much a complete setup other than an amp for the projector and lens.

I'm asking $1000 for the setup. Unfortunately this would need to be picked up due to the size/weight.

This is a great setup if you are wanting to get started! You only need a lens, and some type of amp/processor for the sound.

Feel free to email me at the address below with questions.
codymartin@hotmail.com

-

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: