Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » Sold: Norelco DP70/AAII Projector with Lots of Extras

Author Topic: Sold: Norelco DP70/AAII Projector with Lots of Extras
Joshua Waaland
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-06-2009 08:24 PM      Profile for Joshua Waaland   Email Joshua Waaland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a Norelco DP70/AAII projector up for sale. This unit is in nice shape and is complete. The lucky new owner will get the following:

1ea DP70/AAII Norelco Projector c/w Brand New Jaxlight (in the box), Mag and Optical Sound Heads, Reel Magazines and 70mm kit in wooden box complete (with spare runner bands for 35 and 70mm film).
7ea 70mm Reels
16ea 35mm Reels with special shoulder for running on a 70mm projector
2ea 70mm Mag Reels of film of the Original Poltergeist (not sure which reels they are)
1ea Kelmar 70mm Film Cleaner
1ea Neumade 70mm Splicer
1ea Spare Intermittent Assembly
1box Spare Parts including gears, water coolant parts, sound head parts, mag clusters, etc.
2ea Spacers for using normal 35mm reels on a 70mm projector
1ea three ring binder I made up with the original manuals in it.
1set Christie AW3-R brain and rollers for running 70mm on a platter
11ea Various Phillips lens collars

Photos of everything included can be seen here:

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg289/joshjens/

The unit is in running condition. I have ran the motor and it runs great. I have not projected any film since I don't have a working lamphouse yet. It is currently located in my basement in the Cleveland area. I can dismantle it, bring it to work and have you pick it up there or leave it at my house for pick-up. I will not ship it and I am not interested in parting anything out at this time so please do not ask. The price is $4,000 which is very reasonable for what you are getting and the shape it is in.

Our baby turned one yesterday and the older he gets, the less free time I have. This project is not progressing anytime soon and I already have two other projectors that are requiring my attention. We also plan to move in 3-5 years so the thought of moving all the equipment I have accumulated makes my back hurt.

Please e-mail me at whale13@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks.

Josh

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: