Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » Hi, I am an idiot

Author Topic: Hi, I am an idiot
Bjorn Olsson
Film Handler

- posted 11-29-2004 03:25 PM      Profile for Bjorn Olsson         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone, I am an idiot. Not only am I incapable of reading the large red text at the top of each page in this forum that clearly says...

quote:
DO NOT LINK TO ONLINE AUCTIONS IN ANY CAPACITY!
...but I am also too stupid to have noticed the text on the forced click-through page that reads...

quote:
WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? You weren't planning on making a for sale or wanted post before reading the specific RULES of posting in this forum, were you?
Now being the dumbass that I am, I clicked on the link that read...

quote:
YES I have already read the rules and am prepared to be publicly humiliated if I am lying about reading it. Clicking here will start a new thread in the Equipment Wanted / For Sale Forum
...so even though the fine people that run this website have made every possible effort to get me to read and understand the rules, I am now being outed to the internet world about what a tardo I am. Oops, I have been banned, and rightfully so. Film-Tech is now a better place without me.

[ 11-29-2004, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Brad Miller ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: