Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » Eiki 1500/1510 16mm xenon FS

Author Topic: Eiki 1500/1510 16mm xenon FS
Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-16-2004 01:01 PM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This machine was purchased, reconditioned, from Robert Film Service two years ago and has been modified to carry 6,000 ft reels. I have never used the machine as my project didn't fly. It comes complete with carrying cases for projector and power supply and case for 6,000 ft reels (w/reels), ten 1600 ft reels, four 1200ft reels, motor driven rewinds, Kodak splicer, zoom lens and spare exciter. Robert says the xenon lamp is near new. $1,500 firm for all. You can see a photo of the 1500/1510 at www.film-center.com. The only difference between it and my machine is that mine carries the take up reel out front and the mag sound has been removed. You pay shipping from Oregon. You may call me toll-free at (888)201-5727 or email me at revrobor@yahoo.com.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: