Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Classified   » Equipment and Supplies Wanted/For Sale   » FS: Two Norelco DP75 35/70mm projectors

Author Topic: FS: Two Norelco DP75 35/70mm projectors
Aaron Sisemore
Flaming Ribs beat Reeses Peanut Butter Cups any day!

- posted 06-07-2001 12:10 AM      Profile for Aaron Sisemore   Email Aaron Sisemore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For Sale:

Two Norelco DP75 35/70 projectors:

One is in fantastic condition, it was removed within 24 hours of running its last show at the Regency II theatre in San Francisco in fall 2000. It is complete with its large door , and the 35 and 70mm gate assemblies, and the original Philips changeover control panel. Teccon 70mm mag heads, and stereo solar cells. Also includes 35/70 platter guidance hardware, lens adapters, and 35/70 Kelmar-style dropdown failsafe.

The other is the twin for the above machine, it was removed from the booth when they went to platters and stored in the storage area immediately adjacent to the booth for many years, and has had some parts removed from it (presumably to repair the operating machine). I have look at it, and it appears to have most of the parts with it in boxes. The only parts I can see missing from this machine are the door, some flywheels and the gates (both are in boxes of spare parts that are included) and the sound impedance drum, shaft and flywheel (I believe that is also in the box) I am not certain if this machine has its mag head and it does not have solar cells. Additionally it is rather dirty and dusty.

Also included are several boxes of spare parts, to include the Delrin shoes for 35 and 70, extra pad clips for both gauges, reel spindles for 35 and 70mm, and other miscellaneous parts and hardware.

$5,000 takes it all.

Email cinetech@pacbell.net for more information.

Thank you.

-AS

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: