Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » RTA in CP750

Author Topic: RTA in CP750
Alberto Fuentes
Film Handler

- posted 12-02-2019 12:39 PM      Profile for Alberto Fuentes   Email Alberto Fuentes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi
I have doubts about how to use the RTA analyzer in dolby CP750.
For alignment, I use the D2 with multiplexer and USB PRE2.
I connect the microphone output to the input of the CP750, and it allows me to calibrate the SPL, but the RTA meter and the sound pressure of the CP750 remains fixed, however, in the D2 it acts normally.

Although makes variations in the different frequencies, the RTA of 750 continues without moving, but in D2 it responds perfectly

Do I have to do some configuration within D2 to be able to see at the same time the RTA of 750 and D2?

Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

Marco Giustini
Film God

- posted 12-02-2019 03:50 PM      Profile for Marco Giustini   Email Marco Giustini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't used that for a while but if I remember well The RTA on the 750 is always centered to the 0dB line. That is, if you raise HF, you'll see the LF going below the 0dB line as a result. It behaves like the D2 but imagine the graph is always centered on the screen.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: