Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Support in GDC TMS2000 and Christie IMB S2

Author Topic: Support in GDC TMS2000 and Christie IMB S2
Alejandro Chaparro
Film Handler

- posted 01-22-2019 03:02 AM      Profile for Alejandro Chaparro   Email Alejandro Chaparro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good day, everyone.

I request your support on a topic, in which I find myself stuck. [Confused]

In a complex of 12 rooms the GDC system TMS2000 was installed, of those 12 rooms, 2 are GDC SX3000 systems and the remaining 10 are Christie IMB S2. The SX3000 systems have a portable storage which connects only with an eSata cable, Christie systems have a 3TB DAS storage which is also connected by an eSata cable to the IMB. The projectors used in this complex are 11 Christie Solaria One+ and 1 Christe CP2208-LP.

As such I have already configured the entire TMS system and projectors, however the transfer speed between TMS and Christie systems is no more than 5 MB/s, otherwise with the SX3000 in which the speed is 12 MB/s.

If any of you can support me with this, since reviewing the system, the third-party programs that the TMS occupies and the configuration itself, is as it is to the manuals.

Thank you in advance and I remain for any other information you require.

|  IP: Logged

Annli Com
Expert Film Handler

- posted 01-23-2019 06:25 AM      Profile for Annli Com   Author's Homepage   Email Annli Com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are using GDC With Filezilla Pro for content transfer.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: