Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Link to download Certificate ICMP

Author Topic: Link to download Certificate ICMP
Nguyen Jack
Film Handler

- posted 10-10-2018 03:14 AM      Profile for Nguyen Jack   Email Nguyen Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone,

Lasttime, i using links bellow to download file .Pem of Barco ICMP:
http://cert.barco.com/icmp/2085418691/<serialnumber>.zip
But now, i can't using the link to download.
Everyone let me know the new link to download file .PEM
Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Carsten Kurz
Film God

- posted 10-10-2018 04:08 PM      Profile for Carsten Kurz   Email Carsten Kurz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It looks as if the links only need to be expanded by the serial number, but in fact, it is more complicated. Typically, the Alchemy servers have a QR code sticker on their front, which contains a link to the certs. If you can take a picture of that code, you will immediately get access to the certs. If all you have is the serial number, you need to contact Barco about it. With local access to the machine, the certs can also be downloaded with Communicator.

- Carsten

Stephan Shelley
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-10-2018 05:35 PM      Profile for Stephan Shelley   Email Stephan Shelley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can also download it from commander including the web based one. Note if you are connected to a CP850 and are going to play atmos you will need the cert of the CP850 as well. It can also be downloaded from the Barco commander as well.

Nguyen Jack
Film Handler

- posted 10-11-2018 02:32 AM      Profile for Nguyen Jack   Email Nguyen Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Carsten and Stephan.
Because the IMCP on air shipping, i want send file .pem to request the KDM before receive IMCP.

Tom Bert
Expert Film Handler

- posted 10-11-2018 03:20 AM      Profile for Tom Bert   Email Tom Bert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Jack, the URL is "random generated", you cannot share it (because of security reasons). As mentioned: you can get the cert via the QR code on the front plate, or from the Web Commander UI.

Nguyen Jack
Film Handler

- posted 10-11-2018 08:43 PM      Profile for Nguyen Jack   Email Nguyen Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Tom.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: