Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » GDC SX-2000 error

Author Topic: GDC SX-2000 error
Muhammad Shoaib
Film Handler

- posted 06-03-2018 06:59 AM      Profile for Muhammad Shoaib   Email Muhammad Shoaib   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear all,
i have two GDC Server in my cinema unfortunately one server's hdd destroy. I make clone of second server and insert into first server. now its show me invalid system license error. GDC technically support is not good. i have been emailed many time. but they don't reply at all. kindly tell me how to solve this issue.

|  IP: Logged

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 06-03-2018 09:35 AM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The certificate on the HDD and in the server has to match or you will get that error. GDC can fix this remotely, or you can buy a new HDD from them that will work out of the box. You can only clone an original drive for any given server and have it work correctly.

Mark

Muhammad Shoaib
Film Handler

- posted 06-03-2018 09:46 AM      Profile for Muhammad Shoaib   Email Muhammad Shoaib   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks alot mark. for your reply.
but GDC didn't even give reply.and can i fix this error by myself?and the second question is.. that i replace hdd from an running GDC server to another GDC server.thats why invalid system license error occured.

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 06-03-2018 01:33 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, only GDC can fix that either remotely by using Team Viewer to get into the system, or by supplying a new hard drive for it that is alreasy matched to the Serial Number of your server. You better clone any other HDD's in GDC servers that you have running over there if GDC is that hard to get a hold of. Do you know where these servers came from or who sold them to you?

Mark

Eduardo Lara
Film Handler

- posted 06-03-2018 04:24 PM      Profile for Eduardo Lara   Email Eduardo Lara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tengo contacto directo con personal de soporte GDC, mándame correo con las pantallas de error que aparece,y el número de serie para solicitar el certificado de reemplazo de disco de SO ,
También tengo este archivo de reemplazo de OS y tarjeta madre, te dejo el link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B825mwqGS3jfVUpubFlMTVlYRGIxQVlsajZIbGFvbVItOUxJ/view?usp=drivesdk

rogelio.morales.ortega@gmail.com
+522293664594

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 06-03-2018 06:56 PM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He says:
"I have direct contact with GDC support staff, send me mail with the error screens that appear, and the serial number to request the OS disk replacement certificate,
I also have this replacement file for OS and motherboard, I leave the link."

I'm not sure that will work here in the States or not because of all the stupid security we have. But I will enquire to our GDC support people and see what they say. This is not available on the GDC FTP site here...

Thanks!

Mark

Eduardo Lara
Film Handler

- posted 06-03-2018 10:07 PM      Profile for Eduardo Lara   Email Eduardo Lara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have contact with the support of gdc because they are the ones that support the chain of cinemas, and I can ask how to solve the problem, if I can help here, I will be here.
regards

Muhammad Shoaib
Film Handler

- posted 06-04-2018 12:10 AM      Profile for Muhammad Shoaib   Email Muhammad Shoaib   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks mark and eduardo. I have been send error shots. kindly check that and the serial number is #A28553

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: