Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » NEC2000c autm. bulb turn on

Author Topic: NEC2000c autm. bulb turn on
Allan Lyman
Film Handler

- posted 02-07-2018 01:45 AM      Profile for Allan Lyman   Email Allan Lyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello
after have changed the bulb in this projector,it automatic turns on the bulb,when you turn on the projector.
how do I disable this.

Alan

|  IP: Logged

Jeremie Dunand
Film Handler

- posted 02-07-2018 02:17 AM      Profile for Jeremie Dunand   Author's Homepage   Email Jeremie Dunand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Allan,

We've got this issue some time ago. I can remember two solutions that we've tried but I did not remember wich one has worked.

1 - Just switch off the bulb before switching off the projector. At the next start i should be OK

or

2 - When the projector is in stand-by, make a long press on the lamp button on the panel to switch it off.

Hope one of those tips will help you.

Jérémie

Leo Enticknap
Film God

- posted 02-07-2018 07:49 AM      Profile for Leo Enticknap   Author's Homepage   Email Leo Enticknap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the lamp is set to on when the projector is off (i.e. in standby) in Communicator, then the lamp will automatically be struck during the next boot-up process.

As Jeremie notes, if you don't want this to happen, turn the lamp off (either in Communicator or using the keypad) before you next boot up the projector.

If you tell the projector to go into standby with the lamp still on, it will cool the bulb for whatever length of time you've set in Communicator (if I remember correctly, the factory default is six minutes for a xenon-lit projector, but you can change it), before powering down the card cage.

Allan Lyman
Film Handler

- posted 02-07-2018 09:33 AM      Profile for Allan Lyman   Email Allan Lyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks.I will try tomorrow and let you know

alan

Allan Lyman
Film Handler

- posted 02-09-2018 03:20 AM      Profile for Allan Lyman   Email Allan Lyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Jeremie
no.2 worked.It actually says lamp on or lamp off in the display,when in standby
thanks
alan

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: