Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » DTS SOUND PRO xd10p

Author Topic: DTS SOUND PRO xd10p
Adam Sherwood
Film Handler

- posted 11-02-2016 02:09 PM      Profile for Adam Sherwood   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Sherwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi .. would any body happen to have a copy or a link to download the interface software for the dts xd10p ,, i know its old these days but finding it hard to source ,, have a tech going to be doing some work on the sound and it would help if their is a copy around. we longer can find the install disc would be greafull if someone could point me in right direction

|  IP: Logged

Stephan Shelley
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-02-2016 02:26 PM      Profile for Stephan Shelley   Email Stephan Shelley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is here on film-tech in the warehouse section:

http://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/wareview.php?id=1982&category=2

I think you can also use the USL JSD-80 setup software. Note you will need a computer with some sort of serial port. It is the only way to get access to the setup.

There is also the latest firmware for the XD-10p there as well.

Adam Sherwood
Film Handler

- posted 11-02-2016 02:38 PM      Profile for Adam Sherwood   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Sherwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fair play thanks for that

Pete Naples
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-02-2016 05:32 PM      Profile for Pete Naples   Email Pete Naples   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, we found those things to be seriously flaky.

Stephan Shelley
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-02-2016 05:55 PM      Profile for Stephan Shelley   Email Stephan Shelley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you update them to the latest firmware they are stable. Before that formats change on their own in ways that one can not return to what is should be without taking the settings back to factory default.

Would not be my first choice of processors. They do have a digital input that can be used for Dcinema.

Carsten Kurz
Film God

- posted 11-03-2016 02:40 AM      Profile for Carsten Kurz   Email Carsten Kurz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why would they behave so differently from a JSD80 when they are essentially clones?

(given both are on identical software versions)

- Carsten

Gordon McLeod
Film God

- posted 11-03-2016 09:03 AM      Profile for Gordon McLeod   Email Gordon McLeod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we have had few issues with them but when they have had issues they are head scratchers but over all they have been a reliable little unit

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: