Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » NEC 2000 re-marriage login -

Author Topic: NEC 2000 re-marriage login -
Stephen Frazza
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-10-2016 05:31 PM      Profile for Stephen Frazza   Author's Homepage   Email Stephen Frazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is the re-marriage login & password for a NEC 2000 the same as the for the 1200?

|  IP: Logged

Leslie Hartmier
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-10-2016 09:54 PM      Profile for Leslie Hartmier   Email Leslie Hartmier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it absolutely is.

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 07-11-2016 07:53 AM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While the remarriage passwords for NEC are the same, regardless of model of PROJECTOR, what changes are the passwords based on the thing your are remarrying. That is, the Enigma has a password that is different from the Doremi password, that is different from the Dolby password that is different form the GDC password...etc.

Stephen Frazza
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-11-2016 12:52 PM      Profile for Stephen Frazza   Author's Homepage   Email Stephen Frazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Steve - I seem to remember there was something like that.

This one is the only one using an enigma board and a Dolby DSS200.
All my other NEC' are with DSS220 and Cat 745's.

So I take it that's why it wont take the login/password I have for re-marriage. ( The one thats works on all my other NECs)

I know we aren't supposed to post passwords here.

Is there anyone that I can PM to get the correct login/password info

Steve Guttag

- posted 07-11-2016 01:05 PM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes...then that is your problem. The Enigma marriage password and the CAT745 marriage passwords (and user) are NOT the same.

Carsten Kurz
Film God

- posted 07-11-2016 01:09 PM      Profile for Carsten Kurz   Email Carsten Kurz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is a difference between marriage passwords for european and US NECs. I don't know if there are other areas as well with their own marriage passwords. Don't know how likely it is that a projector or board travels continents.

- Carsten

Steve Guttag

- posted 07-11-2016 04:59 PM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May I suggest you try contacting either Strong or MIT? They are supposed to be the first line of support for USA based NEC projectors for DCinema.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: