Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Wake on lan Sony XCT-S10

Author Topic: Wake on lan Sony XCT-S10
Fabio Conti
Film Handler

- posted 09-29-2014 11:51 AM      Profile for Fabio Conti   Email Fabio Conti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi to every one this is my fist post on this forum and excuse me for my very bad english.

In our theater we have a Sony-srxR515p with the server Sony XCT-S10. I have heard that some TMS can remotely wake-up this server. Is this true?

We dont have a TMS because we have only one screen, but i want to realize a small script that use this feature to make fully automatic the projector room. [Smile]

Trying to send a standard magic-packet this don't wake up the server. [Frown]

I suppose that the TMS use a magic-packet with a password or a custom packet...
There is anyone that use this feature with a TMS and know the wireshark program? [Big Grin]

Thank you

|  IP: Logged

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 11-03-2018 02:07 PM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 1496 days since the last post.

Ronn Mesias
Film Handler

- posted 11-03-2018 02:07 PM      Profile for Ronn Mesias   Email Ronn Mesias   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi,

Did you able to find a solution [Smile]

Carsten Kurz
Film God

- posted 11-03-2018 03:49 PM      Profile for Carsten Kurz   Email Carsten Kurz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I asked Sony a while ago about this, and they said WOL is not supported on the S10.

- Carsten

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: