Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Christie Solaria One Can't delete content

Author Topic: Christie Solaria One Can't delete content
Nguyen Jack
Film Handler

- posted 02-08-2014 03:12 AM      Profile for Nguyen Jack   Email Nguyen Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everybody,

I used projector Christie solaria one + Nas Iomega, but i get problem with content manager. I can't delete content. I try rebooting projector and Iomega but it still problem.

Code: Delete Failed:CheckitemlnScheduleEncoder+ErrorCode_

Please help me to fix ??? [Frown] [Frown]

|  IP: Logged

Chris Slycord
Film God

- posted 02-08-2014 03:46 AM      Profile for Chris Slycord   Email Chris Slycord   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never used that system, but the name for that error code indicates that it's probably that you've got a playlist scheduled to play that uses that content. And some systems don't let you delete the content even if the scheduled show already occurred. I know that the Sony's I used in the past worked like that where you needed to delete all scheduled shows that used the DCP (including the ones that finished already).

Andrew Thomas
Master Film Handler

- posted 02-09-2014 09:40 PM      Profile for Andrew Thomas   Email Andrew Thomas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't had that problem. I did have a problem on one of our Solaria Ones where when deleting either playlists or pieces of content, suddenly a cursor would appear on the screen where you last touched and wouldn't go away. You also couldn't actually click anything anymore, so you had to remove the touch screen and reboot it.

Nguyen Jack
Film Handler

- posted 02-10-2014 02:05 AM      Profile for Nguyen Jack   Email Nguyen Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Chris Slycord.

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 11-03-2015 02:37 PM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 631 days since the last post.

Mike Moreno
Expert Film Handler

- posted 11-03-2015 02:37 PM      Profile for Mike Moreno   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Moreno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi Nguyen Jack .

Im having the same problem with the same equipment.
did you fix the prolem?
how did you fix the problem.

thanks

Mike Moreno
Mexico

Dave Macaulay
Film God

- posted 11-03-2015 03:10 PM      Profile for Dave Macaulay   Email Dave Macaulay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the problem was trying to delete content included in a playlist/show. I've had this question a few times on other servers so it's probably a common "safety switch" so you don't delete content from active playlists. Just cleaning up the playlists deleting any that are not going to be used again allowed deletion of the content. I believe Doremi won't allow you to delete playlists still scheduled to play, as well.

Mike Moreno
Expert Film Handler

- posted 11-03-2015 03:53 PM      Profile for Mike Moreno   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Moreno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi Dave.
No, is not that. I have that problem last month in another solaria 1. i change the NAS to another solaria and then erase a few trailers there so i thogh the problem is the projector. i reinstall the NAS and a few days later it was working fine, i start to erase content.

My problem here is that i only have one christie projector on this cinema and i canīt switch the NAS in to another auditorium.
is not content from a play list what im trying to erase, is only a doremi flat trailer .

Mike Moreno
MExico

Nguyen Jack
Film Handler

- posted 11-03-2015 08:17 PM      Profile for Nguyen Jack   Email Nguyen Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mike,

You should delete all old schedule, you will delete ok.

Stephan Shelley
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 11-04-2015 05:26 PM      Profile for Stephan Shelley   Email Stephan Shelley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You may have orphaned assets. To get rid of them:

1. Tap Menu> Christie IMB > System.
2. Tap General > Settings.
3. Tap Clean up.
4. Tap Yes.
5. Tap OK

Mike Moreno
Expert Film Handler

- posted 11-05-2015 12:20 PM      Profile for Mike Moreno   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Moreno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Stephan. it works.
Now i can erase content normally.

[thumbsup]

Mike Moreno
Mexico

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: