Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Doremi " SW integrity check failed"

Author Topic: Doremi " SW integrity check failed"
Torsten Juergens
Film Handler

- posted 11-27-2013 10:09 AM      Profile for Torsten Juergens   Email Torsten Juergens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

For some reason, my Doremi 2k4 is starting up almost every 2 nd time with a „software integrity check failed“

SW 2.2.5-0, sbc405-2.0.17-0, fw_dci-21_03s-1_S1

I replaced the internal usb flash already 3 times without any visible success.

Only in this special case it falls into the „sm rescue mode“ , then it shows SM 2.0.8-0 instead of SM 2.0.17-0, and i am not able to start a show.

It comes up like this almost about 2 years without any problems.
But after the latest updates I can not ignore it anymore.

My workaround is just a reboot and then it works all fine again.

Why does my Doremi has such a behavior?
What can I do to fix it ?

Thanks in advance
Torsten

|  IP: Logged

Danial Simmonds
Expert Film Handler

- posted 11-27-2013 02:09 PM      Profile for Danial Simmonds   Author's Homepage   Email Danial Simmonds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I experienced that error before, but not with the 2K4, only with the ShowVault + IMB and TMS so far but only 2 or 3 units out of the hundreds, normally we reinstall the software step by step, Software - SM - Firmware then everything becomes normal again.

But you might want to contact Doremi support, the guys there responds fast and are helpful.

Dave Macaulay
Film God

- posted 11-27-2013 03:27 PM      Profile for Dave Macaulay   Email Dave Macaulay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For one thing, the system checks at boot that all the files in the original software package are present. If something is missing, maybe even if a file is changed, you get that error. I deleted some device cueslib files for stuff we never use and the error started coming up. If you send a server diags package to support@dorecinema.com they will tell you what the problem is. Generally reinstalling the main software will fix it.

Torsten Juergens
Film Handler

- posted 11-28-2013 01:04 AM      Profile for Torsten Juergens   Email Torsten Juergens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, thanks for your advices.

First of all I will contact Doremi support, send the diags pkg and reinstall the main software.
I will let you know if it works.

Marco Giustini
Film God

- posted 11-28-2013 04:36 AM      Profile for Marco Giustini   Email Marco Giustini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the email is @doremicinema.com

Dave Macaulay
Film God

- posted 11-28-2013 07:01 PM      Profile for Dave Macaulay   Email Dave Macaulay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oops!

Torsten Juergens
Film Handler

- posted 12-12-2013 02:23 PM      Profile for Torsten Juergens   Email Torsten Juergens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It works again.
Thank you for your suggestions.
The uboot DLM was not OK, doremi made a new one and there was a SM version mix on the server.
With the doremi recovery process I got it out of the „Rescue Mode“ and reinstalled all of the latest software again step by step.

Torsten

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: