Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Disney is actually trying to make things easier with Frozen

Author Topic: Disney is actually trying to make things easier with Frozen
Justin Hamaker
Film God

- posted 11-23-2013 03:38 PM      Profile for Justin Hamaker   Author's Homepage   Email Justin Hamaker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Besides delivering content 5-6 days ahead of the movie opening, and sending keys that are active 5 days before the first show, they are reducing the number of emails and files for the keys. I received 2 emails. The first was for the 3D keys, with 5.1 and 7.1 in the same zip file. Then the 2D keys, again with 5.1 and 7.1 in the same zip file.

Well Done Disney. And thank you for making life easy.

|  IP: Logged

Mike Blakesley
Film God

- posted 11-23-2013 09:10 PM      Profile for Mike Blakesley   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Blakesley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We got the drive yesterday, and only the 2-D keys so far, and they open Monday at 12:01am. Still better than the Lionsgate thing.

Justin Hamaker
Film God

- posted 11-23-2013 09:42 PM      Profile for Justin Hamaker   Author's Homepage   Email Justin Hamaker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's interesting is I got some more keys which don't open until Monday, but they appear to be duplicates of the ones that opened last night.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: