Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Live, and near-live, content in the UK.

Author Topic: Live, and near-live, content in the UK.
Stephen Furley
Film God

- posted 09-24-2013 06:51 AM      Profile for Stephen Furley   Email Stephen Furley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For those who were part of the AAM Digital Screen Network, and later added the equipment to show opera etc. via HD satellite, how does this work? I don't mean in a technical sense, but who provides the content, how do you book it, can you book just a single event, or do you have to subscribe to a series? What does it cost, and on what basis, fixed fee or percentage? The disused equipment still exists, and just seems to need connecting up. How reliable is this, and how many do you typically get to such evens?

|  IP: Logged

James Crowley
Film Handler

- posted 09-24-2013 06:26 PM      Profile for James Crowley         Edit/Delete Post 
Try looking up the event cinema association website. They should be able to point you in the righ direction

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: