Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Dolby DMA8 plus manual.

Author Topic: Dolby DMA8 plus manual.
Stephen Furley
Film God

- posted 09-11-2013 05:30 PM      Profile for Stephen Furley   Email Stephen Furley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The manual for the original DMA8 is in the warehouse, but the one for the plus is not, and the copy in the cinema which we are re-opening has gone missing, as have all of the other manuals. Does anybody have a scan of it that they could send to Brad to upload?

|  IP: Logged

Bill Hogan
Film Handler

- posted 09-13-2013 02:52 AM      Profile for Bill Hogan   Email Bill Hogan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The DMA8 Plus manual can be found here:

http://www.freedcp.net/?page_id=35

And scroll down to "Dolby DMA8" and choose
"Dolby DMA8 Installation and User Manual – Issue 2"

Issue 2 being the PLUS version.

Lots of other Digital Cinema manuals can be found at this site.

Stephen Furley
Film God

- posted 09-20-2013 09:58 AM      Profile for Stephen Furley   Email Stephen Furley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bill,

Thank you for that. Somebody else had already sent me a DMA8 plus manual, but I found others that I needed on the link which you sent me.

Ken Lackner
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 09-20-2013 10:38 AM      Profile for Ken Lackner   Email Ken Lackner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent link! Bookmarked for future reference. Whoever runs that site really should change the title of that link to DMA8Plus and put it under a separate heading for DMAPlus, since, they are two separate products. Even if I was already aware of the existence of this site and I was scrolling through looking for that manual, I would not have thought to click on the DMA8 Issue 2 manual to get the manual for the DMA8Plus.

Just my $.02.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: