Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » NEC-NC2000C- "Stuck" In Auto-Strike Mode

Author Topic: NEC-NC2000C- "Stuck" In Auto-Strike Mode
Jim Cassedy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 08-05-2013 05:02 PM      Profile for Jim Cassedy   Email Jim Cassedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody was using the NEC 2000C in the screening room I work at over the weekend when I wasn't there.
Im guessing that when they were through, they didn't shut it down properly and now, when you power it up,
instead of going into 'standby' mode, the lamp strikes.

>Does anyone know how to reset it so that it powers up normally and goes into 'standby' without the lamp going on?

|  IP: Logged

Stefan Vogels
Film Handler

- posted 08-05-2013 05:18 PM      Profile for Stefan Vogels   Email Stefan Vogels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, just put the projector back in standby and give the command to put the xenon lamp off. The projector will display Standby - Lamp off when it is fixed. Where it now says Standby - Lamp on

Best regards,
Stefan

Justin Hamaker
Film God

- posted 08-05-2013 06:45 PM      Profile for Justin Hamaker   Author's Homepage   Email Justin Hamaker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have access to the DCC software, I think lamp button will be On even when the projector is in standby. Just press the off button for the lamp.

James Ness
Film Handler

- posted 08-25-2013 04:00 AM      Profile for James Ness   Author's Homepage   Email James Ness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
in Standby mode, just push and hold the 'lamp' button and the display will change from 'lamp on' to 'lamp off'

then it won't strike once you power it on

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: