Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Editing Cinedigm TCC Cues

Author Topic: Editing Cinedigm TCC Cues
Stu Jamieson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-07-2012 03:20 AM      Profile for Stu Jamieson   Email Stu Jamieson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so this is my first shift wrangling this beast and I've got some erroneous cues being inserted into my playlists which are creating havoc (turning off projectors, turning on house lights at inappropriate times, not opening douser etc). So how does one edit these cues out of the playlists? I've trekked through the software and the online help but I've failed to stumble upon the answer. Any clues?

|  IP: Logged

Dennis Benjamin
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 12-07-2012 08:20 AM      Profile for Dennis Benjamin   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Benjamin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know you set up your show templates - that is where you set your cues up. There is a section you can go into for that. That would be the area where you assign the cues to the particular template. If indeed you have erroneous cues, that's where you'd find them and remove them or add them.

Stu Jamieson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-07-2012 10:39 PM      Profile for Stu Jamieson   Email Stu Jamieson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Dennis. Got it. [Smile]

Stu Jamieson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-08-2012 01:26 AM      Profile for Stu Jamieson   Email Stu Jamieson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would anybody have a TCC user manual they could send me, by any chance?

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 12-08-2012 03:40 AM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is nearly 20MB...not something easily emailed.

Stu Jamieson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-08-2012 04:31 AM      Profile for Stu Jamieson   Email Stu Jamieson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could you link me to it, Steve, or maybe send via https://www.transferbigfiles.com/ (or similar)?

Alexandre Hurtubise
Film Handler

- posted 12-08-2012 05:05 AM      Profile for Alexandre Hurtubise   Email Alexandre Hurtubise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you setting up the LMS (TCC) to work with Doremi or Dolby servers (or both)? In the LMS, yes it all is configurerd through the same application, "Show Templates", but in the server, it is quite different.

In the servers, have you created (or imported) macros with the "standard" TCC names ? In order to work with TCC, the macros in the servers need to be named accordingly to what TCC needs. (PROJ_START, DCI_XYZ_SCOPE, etc...)

Thanks,
Alex

Stu Jamieson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 12-08-2012 05:49 AM      Profile for Stu Jamieson   Email Stu Jamieson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ Yep, that's all set up. What I'm after now is a user manual so I can figure out the TCC interface because, frankly, it ain't very intuitive.

Alexandre Hurtubise
Film Handler

- posted 12-08-2012 06:01 AM      Profile for Alexandre Hurtubise   Email Alexandre Hurtubise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No it is not, but once you know your way around, it is still a pretty complete software...The manual can be found on Cinedigm's Help Desk Website.

Steve Guttag
We forgot the crackers Gromit!!!

- posted 12-08-2012 08:37 AM      Profile for Steve Guttag   Email Steve Guttag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stu...check your PM

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: