Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Is there anyboday seen the Red Tails in Auro 3D? And was the film really shown in Aur

Author Topic: Is there anyboday seen the Red Tails in Auro 3D? And was the film really shown in Aur
Jiexin Fang
Film Handler

- posted 06-29-2012 08:08 PM      Profile for Jiexin Fang   Email Jiexin Fang   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, everybody. I'm Daisy, an engineer and researcher in China.
Because Red Tails wasn't imported in China, so I've no idea about the film.
And also I searched the net and found no reactions of whom saw the film or their experiences. I wonder if someone really had seen this film in Auro 3D.
If you had, please tell me, and could you share us your experience?
Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

Paul H. Rayton
Expert Film Handler

- posted 06-30-2012 12:25 AM      Profile for Paul H. Rayton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check the so-called Rotten Tomatoes website. It specializes in reviews from all manner of people. So you'll see a whole lot of reviews, both from professional reviewers and also from audience members. Go to <http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/red-tails/> for the direct page with the details. I'm not sure you'll find an answer to the technical question you asked, but there are over 120 diverse postings on the movie "Red Tails", as of this evening.

Robert E. Allen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 06-30-2012 12:57 AM      Profile for Robert E. Allen   Email Robert E. Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jiexin:

I just Googled "Red Tails" movie and it brought up a number of websites that reviewed it.

Ross Oba
Expert Film Handler

- posted 06-30-2012 05:57 AM      Profile for Ross Oba   Email Ross Oba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just did a search on Auro 3D and it listed the following locations playing it in this format:

Regal Edwards Stadium USA Calabasas, CA

AMC Aventura 24 8 USA Miami, FL

Cinemark Plano North XD USA Dallas, TX

Moody Gardens, USA 1 USA Galveston, TX

Santikos Paladium 8 USA San Antonio, TX USA

Jiexin Fang
Film Handler

- posted 06-30-2012 07:23 AM      Profile for Jiexin Fang   Email Jiexin Fang   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you guys.
Aprreciated!

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: