Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Urgent! NEC NC1500C lamp turn on.

Author Topic: Urgent! NEC NC1500C lamp turn on.
Andreas Hjorth
Film Handler

- posted 04-24-2012 09:10 AM      Profile for Andreas Hjorth   Email Andreas Hjorth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello

Is there a way to turn the lamp on directly on the NC1500C projector? I have always used the doremi player to do it, but now it wont start.

have a show starting in about an hour and a half.

any help would be appreciated.
thanks.

|  IP: Logged

Carsten Kurz
Film God

- posted 04-24-2012 09:44 AM      Profile for Carsten Kurz   Email Carsten Kurz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about this, press the PowerButton on the Panel (On/Standby) for a minimum of 3 seconds:

http://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/index.php?category=2#Digital%20Cinema%20Projectors

But maybe your lamp or supply has a problem. Read the manual and look at the diagnostic LEDs and LCD display.

- Carsten

Andreas Hjorth
Film Handler

- posted 04-24-2012 09:48 AM      Profile for Andreas Hjorth   Email Andreas Hjorth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That simply turns the power on, it doesn't ignite the lamp. have been hearing that I might need the touch screen to do it.

Carsten Kurz
Film God

- posted 04-24-2012 10:23 AM      Profile for Carsten Kurz   Email Carsten Kurz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well but you do know that there is a Lamp control keypad? Every projector can have his lamp turned on manually. On the old NEC series, you have to press two buttons at once - LAMP ON + CTL (Lamp) after PowerOn.

Didn't you get a manual with it? Hard to believe the installer didn't teach that. Never showed any alternative content without the server?

- Carsten

Andreas Hjorth
Film Handler

- posted 04-24-2012 11:19 AM      Profile for Andreas Hjorth   Email Andreas Hjorth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know the lamp control keypad, but on that you can only regulate the brightness. there is no "lamp on" button anywhere on the machine. sounds insane, I know, and I can't find anything in the manuals about igniting the lamp.

Stefan Vogels
Film Handler

- posted 04-24-2012 03:14 PM      Profile for Stefan Vogels   Email Stefan Vogels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it the same keypad as the NC2500S ? Than it should be Lamp control + enter.

Regards

Andreas Hjorth
Film Handler

- posted 04-24-2012 03:35 PM      Profile for Andreas Hjorth   Email Andreas Hjorth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stefan, your my new hero. thank you!!!

I find it extremely hard to find info about the projector. Thank god for film-tech.

andreas

Stefan Vogels
Film Handler

- posted 04-26-2012 04:25 PM      Profile for Stefan Vogels   Email Stefan Vogels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sweet !

Obviously, Lamp control + cancel, will turn it off by the way.

Regards

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: