Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » DCC wont save lamp amperage

Author Topic: DCC wont save lamp amperage
Drew King
Film Handler

- posted 07-12-2011 06:21 PM      Profile for Drew King   Email Drew King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When making a new macro within DCC for the NEC1200c it wont save my lamp amperage setting. It saved my other changes but no luck on the lamp adjustment... What button am I missing? Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

Phil Ranucci
Expert Film Handler

- posted 07-12-2011 11:08 PM      Profile for Phil Ranucci   Email Phil Ranucci   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you have to save it first as a lamp memory on the lamp page, and then add it to the macro. I believe it's under the advanced tab on the title page,it's a lamp setting. It hasn't been that long since I did it, but it's not really obvious. You're logged in as service tech, right?

Mark Gulbrandsen
Resident Trollmaster

- posted 07-13-2011 01:04 AM      Profile for Mark Gulbrandsen   Email Mark Gulbrandsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look on the "Lamp" tab and under "setup". Set your brightness on the slider and then use the entry key under the setup button to label and enter it into memory. Give the setting a label that relates to which macro it will be used in... ie: 2-D 1.85 XYZ... 2-D 2.39 XYZ, etc, etc so you can tell in the future when creating macros what goes with what. I can post a video tomorrow of how to do it as I am installing an NC2000 which sets up identically. Also let me know if you need an aperture...

Mark

Drew King
Film Handler

- posted 07-13-2011 12:56 PM      Profile for Drew King   Email Drew King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A video would be amazing, and yes I am interested in an aperture kit for the nec1200c.

Drew King
Film Handler

- posted 07-14-2011 01:00 PM      Profile for Drew King   Email Drew King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I did it, thanks guys. saved setting and then choose under the advanced tab.

Mark, let me know whats up with the aperture kit.

Justin Hamaker
Film God

- posted 07-14-2011 02:37 PM      Profile for Justin Hamaker   Author's Homepage   Email Justin Hamaker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The key to remember is that "Entry" means the same as "Save". I had the same issue until someone else explained this to me.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: