Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Operations   » Digital Cinema Forum   » Web User Interface from a cp2000 christie (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Web User Interface from a cp2000 christie
Mike Moreno
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-12-2011 11:33 AM      Profile for Mike Moreno   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Moreno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how can i connect to my projector using the web user interface in order to correct the cropping.

thanks
mike moreno
mexico

|  IP: Logged

Dave Macaulay
Film God

- posted 02-12-2011 12:35 PM      Profile for Dave Macaulay   Email Dave Macaulay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Make sure your computer TCP/IP settings match the projector's - use "manual" setting and enter the same subnet mask and an IP address similar to the projector - first three numbers the same and a last number different from the projector's. Unplug the ethernet cable from server to projector and plug a in cable from your computer to the projector. Open a web browser and enter the projector's IP address in the address bar. Should work.

Mike Moreno
Expert Film Handler

- posted 02-16-2011 09:29 PM      Profile for Mike Moreno   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Moreno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Dave.
i apreciate your help [beer]

mike moreno
mexico

Peter Egglington
Film Handler

- posted 02-19-2011 02:51 PM      Profile for Peter Egglington   Email Peter Egglington   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Our industry has gone to complete and utter pot. With all the redundancies happening now, I think that this is where I take a step out of life. Hey Ho.

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 12-25-2014 02:21 AM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 1404 days since the last post.

Ioannis Syrogiannis
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2014 02:21 AM      Profile for Ioannis Syrogiannis   Email Ioannis Syrogiannis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's almost 4 years since the last post here, but I can't seem to remember, or find the info, even though I used it almost every day, some years ago:

What is the password for "user", in a series one Christie?
I do not want to log-in as service, I just want to remotely log-in to the web interface, to do whatever an operator does, without the headache of using the panel of a ZX, for instance.

Aleksandar Obradovic
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2014 06:14 AM      Profile for Aleksandar Obradovic   Email Aleksandar Obradovic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ioannis,

Like you probably know it is forbidden to post passwords on this forum. Send me a PM/email with your request and i will help you.

BR Alex

Καλά Χριστούγεννα

Ioannis Syrogiannis
Expert Film Handler

- posted 12-25-2014 04:40 PM      Profile for Ioannis Syrogiannis   Email Ioannis Syrogiannis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O.K.
I thought that it would be a common knowledge, not secret by Christie Digital itself.
But, in any case, I wouldn't want to brake any forum rules.
Will do as you suggest.
Thank you in advance.

System Notices
Forum Watchdog / Soup Nazi

- posted 10-19-2017 11:46 PM      Profile for System Notices         Edit/Delete Post 

It has been 1029 days since the last post.

Azabu Nino
Film Handler

- posted 10-19-2017 11:46 PM      Profile for Azabu Nino   Email Azabu Nino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everybody.
I have just bought a CHRISTIE CP2000 and a CP2000-SB projectors but one is missing the Touch Panel Controller. I would like to control the CP2000 by PC on LAN cable, can somebody tell me the password for the Web User interface?
Thank you for your help.

This is my mail:
azabuhome@hotmail.com

Dave Macaulay
Film God

- posted 10-20-2017 10:40 AM      Profile for Dave Macaulay   Email Dave Macaulay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I know the S1 TPC is not optional: the projector can't be used without it - you can't power it up from standby without a TPC. Plus: most S1 CP2000 series models don't have any web interface - only the M and ZX have this.

Stephan Shelley
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 10-20-2017 07:17 PM      Profile for Stephan Shelley   Email Stephan Shelley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is possible to use a VNC connection to the TPC of a series 1 projector. Depending on the TPC software you may have to install the VNC app if it has not been done. You will also need to start the VNC app every time the TPC is booted. It does not start automatically. From a terminal program I think it is "vnc 1" you have to use the quotes. Make sure you are using port 5000 or 5800 in your terminal program. I forget which it is right now.

Edit: It is (VNC 1) Parentheses not quotes. and it is port 5000.

Dave Macaulay
Film God

- posted 10-21-2017 10:09 AM      Profile for Dave Macaulay   Email Dave Macaulay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure that is true, no proj to try it on. The S1 tpc is very simple, and anyway he doesn't have the tpc.
The S2 tpc is a wee pc running Windows XP "embedded"... you can connect to them with VNC. It has a Java app that would connect just by browsing to the ip address but security stuff in modern Windows won't allow it to work, there is a tedious workaround but VNC is much less hassle.

Without the TPC a Christie S1 is not usable unless there is a trick I don't know... and I don't know them all by any means.

Sam D. Chavez
Film God

- posted 10-21-2017 11:11 AM      Profile for Sam D. Chavez   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure Stephan will be along to speak for himself but if he says it, it likely means he's actually done it himself.

Stand By.

Sam D. Chavez
Film God

- posted 10-21-2017 11:13 AM      Profile for Sam D. Chavez   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure Stephan will be along to speak for himself but if he says it, it likely means he's actually done it himself Stand By.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: