Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » The Afterlife   » Twin Peaks Season 2 DVD box set

Author Topic: Twin Peaks Season 2 DVD box set
Allison Parsons
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 04-01-2007 03:55 PM      Profile for Allison Parsons   Author's Homepage   Email Allison Parsons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My prayers have been answered!! After waiting for..oh...forever, for this too be released, it is here as of April 3rd. Twin Peaks is/was/will be my favorite TV show of all time. I watched it when I was in 6th grade and have been a giant Twin Peaks nerd ever since. I'm not sure how many extras there are in the set, I know of Log Lady intro's and some interviews. Too bad the first season is now OOP.

Now if they can only release a nice, remastered version of the pilot on DVD, instead of the craptastic Korean one from a few years ago.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

|  IP: Logged

Sam Graham
AKA: "The Evil Sam Graham". Wackiness ensues.

- posted 04-02-2007 07:29 PM      Profile for Sam Graham   Author's Homepage   Email Sam Graham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The rumor is they're actually going to release a "complete series" edition towards the end of the year, which will include both seasons and the pilot, and lots of extras (which this set does not have).

I picked up this set anyway, since I already have the season one set.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: