Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » The Afterlife   » Xbox Live (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Xbox Live
Christopher Duvall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-24-2004 03:47 AM      Profile for Christopher Duvall   Email Christopher Duvall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. Does anybody out there have an xbox?
2. If yes, are you connected to xbox live?

I just got myself connected and I love it. My gamertag is Tofur. I am usually on late and I have been playing Jedi Academy, Tetris and Mech Assault. I will be getting more games in the future with online playability. I am going back to my games now after I get some lubricating eyedrops. I need to remember to blink every once in a while during gameplay...

|  IP: Logged

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 05-24-2004 04:49 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. Yes
2. Yes

I don't play that often. I play Sega Saturn and Sega Genesis way more than I play XBox, Playstation 2, Gamecube or Dreamcast. But I do play from time to time. I think my "gamertag" is Redifer. I decided not to try and think of some über cool nickname like everyone else seems to (or at least they seem cool to to them). Anyway the games I have for Live are Crimson Skies (the best) and Rallisport Challenge 2 (great game). Ummm.... I think I have that Mech game because it came with Live, but I only played that once.

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 05-24-2004 04:55 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Goofdom.

I didn't pick it [Roll Eyes]

Jesse Skeen
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 05-25-2004 12:51 PM      Profile for Jesse Skeen   Email Jesse Skeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want a live Pong game where you can play against someone from across the country.

Christopher Duvall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-25-2004 11:55 PM      Profile for Christopher Duvall   Email Christopher Duvall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was playing Tetris against 3 other guys the other night. 2 from Kansas and 1 in Hawaii. That was alot of fun. To add to that, you can trash talk over the headset. Even more fun.

I would not be surprised on bit to see pong made for online consumption.

Claude S. Ayakawa
Film God

- posted 05-26-2004 01:39 AM      Profile for Claude S. Ayakawa   Author's Homepage   Email Claude S. Ayakawa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chris,

You must tell me all about the xbox game device when I see you here in Hawaii in a few weeks. If I am sold on it, I would love to play tetris with you. I love that game and play it everyday on my Gameboy SP.

-Claude

Christopher Duvall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-26-2004 04:13 AM      Profile for Christopher Duvall   Email Christopher Duvall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Rachel, does you tag have any numbers or have any changes in case? I can't find it on LIVE. I found Joe

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 05-26-2004 04:46 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How? I haven't even turned my Xbox on since you started this thread. It'll be turned on Thursday to play Metal Slug 3 though (not online).

Christopher Duvall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-26-2004 06:45 AM      Profile for Christopher Duvall   Email Christopher Duvall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Next time you log in, you will see that I invited you to my "FRIENDS LIST". Everyone is kept on a master list on the MS servers and that is how I found you.

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 05-26-2004 10:40 PM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Usually it doesn't let you add the person unless they're online. I think its just like I put it, Goofdom... haven't been on since I started school, that was 5 weeks ago.

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 05-26-2004 10:58 PM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will turn on my Xbox tonight. I will play Rallisport Challenge 2 online. If u dont own dis game then u sux! [Smile]

Check out some of these tiny screenshots:
 -

-

And coming soon to the Xbox, Sega's Out Run 2!
 -

Christopher Duvall
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 05-27-2004 02:01 PM      Profile for Christopher Duvall   Email Christopher Duvall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw you online last night. I was neck deep in an intense game of Trivial Pursuit. That's right...TRIVIAL PURSUIT. Anyhoo, was that you that sent the invite Joe?

Rachel Craven
Madam Moderator

- posted 11-15-2004 10:21 AM      Profile for Rachel Craven   Email Rachel Craven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just bringing this back up for the people playing Halo 2. [Smile]

Dave Williams
Wet nipple scene

- posted 11-15-2004 12:28 PM      Profile for Dave Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have this aquaintance that he and his cohorts have rewired, rebuilt, reprogrammed thier xboxs to play on thier own and therefore free xbox network.

Personally I just dont get the need for this level of game play. I am too busy having group sex.

Ciao baby.

Dave

Mark Lensenmayer
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted 11-15-2004 12:42 PM      Profile for Mark Lensenmayer   Email Mark Lensenmayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just fought a battle with XBox Live last week. I had to upgrade my Linksys Router (it doesn't like firmware version 2 --- and it isn't updatable!) and we also discovered that locking down the IP address locked up the system. We got it going, and my son is enjoying his fighting game.

I think he mainly uses it as a tool to communicate with his friends.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: