Film-Tech Cinema Systems
Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq & rules | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Film-Tech Forum ARCHIVE   » Community   » The Afterlife   » Steve Irwin Death Video

Author Topic: Steve Irwin Death Video
Peter Berrett
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-05-2007 01:51 AM      Profile for Peter Berrett   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Berrett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all

It has been reported today in the papers that the copies of video of Steve Irwins death have been destroyed and that the original has been handed back to his widow, probably to also be destroyed.

However just as in the Saddam Hussein execution a copy has been leaked onto Youtube.

Here is the link. WARNING: Not for those that are squeamish about such things.

Youtube link

cheers Peter

|  IP: Logged

Joe Redifer
You need a beating today

- posted 01-05-2007 02:19 AM      Profile for Joe Redifer   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Redifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG that is so gross! I know you warned people but you really could have done a better job indicating how graphic and detailed the video is.

Peter Berrett
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-05-2007 02:54 AM      Profile for Peter Berrett   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Berrett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crikey Joe

I would've thought though that most readers of this forum would be projectionists who, through screening various horror and murder films would've become desensitized to the sight of the heart pumping blood into seawater and the sight of Irwin pulling the barb out with some part of the heart still attached.

Well you've been warned now.

cheers Peter

Charles Greenlee
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted 01-05-2007 03:43 AM      Profile for Charles Greenlee   Author's Homepage   Email Charles Greenlee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta love SMB spoofs. Yay.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted 01-05-2007 04:17 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know why this is in the Afterlife forum rather than the random videos thread, but DAMN that was just stupid.

All times are Central (GMT -6:00)  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To: